- Our schools comprise of 2 Infant Schools and 1 Junior School with a combined pupil number of approx. 685 children
- Our schools are split site and work in collaboration with each other as one organisation
- Our schools are situated in Portsmouth in the South East region in Hampshire
We serve a community:
- Where Pupil Premium is generally in line with the National Average
- Where we have high levels of parent engagement
- Children come into our school with strong starting points
Intended curriculum outcomes:
At Meon Junior, Meon Infant and Moorings Way we aim to deliver the following ambitious outcomes for our students through our curriculum.
We Transform Life Chances by:
- Embedding habits in pupils that enable long term success and the application of these in all new circumstances.
- Implementing a curriculum that has been designed to empower children with the knowledge and skills they need to ‘meet the world’
- Providing the conditions for the acquisition of long term knowledge and skills that allow our children them to achieve their potential regardless of their starting points.
- Equipping children with the strategies and schemas needed to approach any new situation.
- Developing independent learners who use prior learning to make their aspiration their reality
- Giving children the tools to find their place in the universe, their world and their community
- Providing children with a wide range of experiences for academic and holistic growth
- Cementing the power of practice to make learning permanent